OUTREACH ACTIVITIES TO INCULCATE SCIENTIFIC TEMPER AMONG SCHOOL STUDENTS OF SC & ST COMMUNITY IN TRIBAL DISTRCT BETUL (MP)
Two Days Science outreach activities for schools students in tribal blocks of district Betul organized in year 2021.
Betul, Shahpur and Ghodadongari blocks of tribal district Betul
School Students and teachers. 2500 students are benefitted directly and around 10000 indirectly.
Supported and catalysed by
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- Science exhibition
- Hands on experiments
- Reasoning ability enhancement:
- Science and Technology based Quiz.
- Visual Learning, short science movies.
- Scientist and Expert Interactive session
- Brain Storming Session
- Action based learning
(Plantation, Science marches, Cleanliness drives)
- Writing skills enhancement
- Learning with Fun (Scientific Games)